We will not disappoint your foot care needs!
Dr. Kenneth J. D'Ortone, DPM, FACFAS
Qualifications & Privileges:
- Diplomat, American Board of Podiatric Surgeons
- Member of American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
- Member of American Podiatric Medical Association
- Active Staff, Roxborough Memorial Hospital
- Active Staff, Wills Eye Surgical Center, Stadium Campus
EXPERIENCE YOU CAN COUNT ON30 years of sports medicine and rehabilitation of lower extremity ailments and conditions.
22 years of surgical expertise, with over 2,000 surgical procedures performed.
Specialize in biomechanics, rehabilitation evaluation and management for all foot and ankle conditions.
- Advanced Foot & Ankle Solutions, LLC (2010 - )
- Philadelphia Foot & Ankle Center at Roxborough Hospital (2009 - 2010)
- Comprehensive Podiatric Care Center, PC (1996 - 2010) Owner, Director & Practitioner 2429 Brown Street, Philadelphia, PA, 19130 Provided treatment for over 60,000 patient visits with routine foot care, sports medicine, rehabilitation, pain management, diabetic foot care and surgery.
- The Foot & Ankle Center, Hamilton, NJ (1995 - 1996) Associate Position with J.R. Feldman, DPM, Diplomat FAS Locations: Helen Fuld Medical Center & Henry J. Austin Medical Center
- The Foot Center at Graduate Hospital, Philadelphia, PA (1993-1995) Associate Position with Edward L. Chairman, DPM, Diplomat FAS Locations: Fairmount Medical Center and the Broad & Olney Medical Center
- Graduate Heath Systems (City Ave & Parkview Hospitals) Podiatric surgical resident (1992 - 1993)
- Frankford Hospital, Torresdale & Frankford Divisions Podiatric surgical resident (1991 - 1992)
- Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine (1987-1991) 8th at Race, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- The Pennsylvania State University (1981-1985) Bachelor of Science in Health & Physical Education, Kinesiology Option Student Athletic Trainer Curriculum Program & Student Athlete: Men's Lacrosse
Other Professional Experience & Qualifications:
- Guest Lecturer at the Helen Fuld Medical Center, Sandy Hill Retirement Community and various other Senior Citizen groups and Home Health Care Agencies on "Diabetic & Wound Care Education".
- Philly Live Guest Speaker (WYBE TV)
- Fairmont Community Diabetic Foot Care Lectures
- Biomechanical Force Plate Analysis for orthodics and lower extremity/Theraband exercise training at various Fitness Clubs in the Philadelphia area.
- Philadelphia Health Fair Expo 2001-2002
- Podiatric Foot Screenings for corporate enterprises throughout the city
- Guest Lecturer at the Foot & Ankle Institute (Wed night lecture series) 1993
- Delaware Valley Rehabilitation Center, Inc (1985-1987) - Physical Therapy Aid
- Springfield High School, Delaware County (1986-1987) - Head Coach & Athletic Trainer - Varsity Boys Lacrosse Team. Central League Champions, 1986
- Haverford Community Hospital, Sports Medicine Clinic, 1985 - Obtained 300 practical hours assisting therapists in the treatment of sports-related injuries.
- The Pennsylvania State University, 1982-1985 - Student Athletic Trainer for the following sports teams: Football, Women's Gymnastics, Wrestling & Baseball
- MIS & Endoscopic Heal Surgical Techniques
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Internal Fixation Forefoot surgery
- CO2 Laser